Wednesday 26 May 2010

Beautifying Friends

I've gotten approval from my friends to post these picture but they're mainly for my job search purpose. ^^


First is my friend Sandy:


Here's sort of what she wished she looks like.
This is her actual photo.


Next is another friend, Sash. One day, she showed me a picture of her new haircut, and I laughed - she's ALWAYS gets the same haircut. She's a quiet person who like quiet styles, but sometimes, she's TOO quiet.


I went to to repaint her hair in Photoshop.


See, she does need slight curls to give her a lift! She looks so much happier! Okay, so I enlarged her eyes a bit.
 Click on pic to enlarge!

Ok then Sash and I entered the topic of coloured contact lenses and were wondering how we'd end up looking, and had a good LAWL session over it. I said OK, I'll try to colour her eyes in Photoshop. I decided to give Sash some light make-up as well since she doesn't believe in make-up, and it'll be funny to see how she looks like with additives and enhancers on her face (trust me, it'll be PRICELESS)
Turns out, it's not too bad. She looks somewhat Eurasian now though.


Trying out outher eye colours. We had our fun. ^^